Health Technician Job Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
A position of Health Technician job is currently available at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Health Technician will work as a volunteer with Nigerian Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Scheme in the area of medical services in various institutes under the African Union Commission (Pan African University), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) (West African Health Organization), the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Burundi, as well as the Republic of Liberia.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a government department that is charged with statutory responsibility for managing the totality of bilateral and multilateral relations between Nigeria and other countries as well as international organizations.
Suitably qualified individuals who possess all required criteria to be called a Health Technician as well as being capable of carrying out the Health Technician functions and duties.
Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Professor Job At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Researcher Job Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Career TV Station Recruitment 2021 Multiple Vacant Positions
KSMC Recruitment 2021 Kaduna State Media Corporation
How To Apply For Health Technician Job At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Eligible candidates who believe they are the right candidates for this position should follow the below steps to apply:
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications must be submitted alongside the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates(foreign certificates must have been authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
- Photocopy of your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
Send the hard copies of your Applications alongside the documents listed above, enclosed in an envelope and addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
- The application deadline is 19th April 2021.
- Individuals who have worked previously with the TAC scheme need not apply as they are not eligible.
- The candidate may be deployed to any African, Caribbean or Pacific Country where his/her expertise is needed
- The application is completely free of charge.