HP Job Vacancy – Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa at HP office Lagos, Nigeria.
HP Inc. is one of the world-leading companies in printing and computing solutions.
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Nokia Corporation Nigeria
- Get Huge Income From Jamalife Helpers Global Limited With Just #2000
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 NNR 31 @ Joinngieriannavy.com
Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa At HP
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The position holder will carry out functions as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information in regards to the product, services, software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- He/she is responsible for setting up and maintaining account plans to enhance sales growth.
- This position holder will be charged for the creation, fills-in, and management of HP funnel for deals with partners and convert potential leads into joint sales activities.
- He/she will participate with HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which will build long- term business opportunities for the company.
- This role holder will carry out HP offerings promotion to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions; he/she may be invited by a partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- He/she has the responsibility of transactional and relationship selling working within, and giving impacts to a team of selling professionals.
- The manager will make provisions of the business rationale and risk assessment for making the company investments in the partner.
- The role holder will attain the assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- May enroll and build business relationships with new partners.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree certification.
- Applicant must possess 8 to 12 years of experience in selling at the end-user account or partner level.
- Should be experienced in selling to partners in a complex environment.
- Excellent comprehension of the IT industry, competing vendors, as well as the channel (competitive positioning and business models).
- High comprehension of HP’s products, software, and services as well as the ability to communicate the strengths of the company’s offerings based on competition, and overcome objections.
- Ability to build strategic plans with the partner to enhance the size of the business and HP’s share.
- Good knowledge of HP’s organization & operations which includes key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, key programs & initiatives, structure, partner segmentation, and business model.
- The applicant must be able to coordinate and direct efforts across the company sales teams and across business groups.
- Must be able to sell the company products effectively by creating strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting the company programs and services.
- Liaison ability with others in the account to ensure efficient account management coordination.
- Should be able to motivate the partner’s sales force.
How To Apply For The HP Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa
-Go to HP job portal
-Follow the steps to complete your application.
The application deadline was not stated.