HR Associate Job At Food Concept Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic)
Do you have the qualifications to work as an HR Associate in Food Concept Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic)? If yes, this post is for you!
Food Concept Plc is currently recruiting for individuals who have 2 – 3 years experience in the HR field, see job descriptions below.
|Job Title: HR Associate.|
Job Category: Human Resources.
Level: Entry level/Graduate.
Educational level: Bachelor / Graduate.
Employment type: Permanent contract.
Industry / Industries: Hospitality / Recreation / Travel.
Responsibilities Of The HR Associate In Food Concept Plc
- The position holder will be responsible for planning the requirement and availability of human resources for the division/HOâ€™s business over time and ahead.
- Ensures the availability of all work tools for all staff as well as provides conditions that enhance and contribute to the delivery of excellent performances from employees.
- He/She conducts performance appraisal among the operating team in food concept plc.
- Giving recommendations to management approach and strategy to manage and improve the capacity of employees.
- The HR Associate prepares and deploys payroll activities on a monthly basis and makes sure all employees are paid promptly and accurately.
- Pinpoint aspects of the business operations that need adequate skills enhancement through training; Internal and External.
- S/he ensures the employees stick to the business rules and comply with the company policies and the statutes listed in the company’s staff handbook.
- Build a relationship network with the employees and ensure that it enhances efficiency across the businesses.
- The individual provides motivational programs that as well improve initiatives and ingenuities across the business.
- Ensures that the labor laws of the government have complied.
- Responsible for creating awareness on the government laws among employees and expatriates as well as ensure adequate compliance thereafter avoiding company representation of defaults.
- Collaborate with the Training Unit to facilitate the required training for the organization.
- Promasidor Food & Beverages Company Job Vacancies
- Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
- Arik Airline Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a university degree or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of working experience in the HR field.
- Should possess Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills required.
- Should be highly organized and must have a significant ability to multi-task effectively.
- The applicant must be able to cope with and work under pressure.
- Strong Negotiation Skills are needed.
Click here to apply