HSE Officer Job Vacancy At Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal
There is an HSE Officer Job vacancy at the Dangote Refinery recruitment portal for the suitably qualified candidates who have the ambition to work in an oil company.
The HSE Officer will ensure that DIL’s policies are implemented in the site, programs, and initiatives related to H&S systems such as performance of the required work to make sure safety regulations, completion of safety training, and attainment of business values and objectives adherence.
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 HSE Manager Mines Job
- Tax Specialist Job Vacancy At Nestle Nigeria Food And Beverage
- ExxonMobil Engineering Internship For Graduate & Undergraduate
- Medical Sciences Graduate Internship Programme 2020 At ExxonMobil
- The role holder as aforementioned earlier will ensure that the DIL’s HSSE policies and standards are adhered to in the site operations as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
- Supports in the internal risk assessment processes.
- The Officer will inspect the facilities, machinery, and equipment regularly to ascertain correct potential hazards and to monitor the compliance of safety regulation and DIL’s policies and standards.
- He/she will monitor the workforce regularly to detect unsafe behaviors and coach employees on the correct behaviors.
- Regularly enlighten the mine staff on Health and Safety, including Tool Box Talks, inspection reporting, weekly reporting, site management reviews, etc.
- He/she will attend any HSE related meetings including safety awareness campaigns and external HSE audits.
- The position holder is responsible for the recording of Unsafe Acts / fe Acts / Unsafe Conditions, incidents, accidents, and audits findings.
- Manages accidents and incidents investigations.
- The HSE Officer will collaborate with other departments to improve working conditions in line with DIL’s policies and standards.
- Manage accident statistical data which include Compile, analyze and interpret, as well as recommend process and product safety features to minimize employee exposure to chemical, physical and biological work hazards.
- Cooperate and engage Federal and State Regulators or Inspectors during visits to the mine for compliance monitoring.
- He/she carries out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the HSE Manager.
- Applicant must possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree Certification in Environmental/Biological/Earth Sciences/Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant HSE experience is a must.
- Must possess a NEBOSH certificate or its equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Eager to work in remote terrain.
- Ability to work with or without supervision.
- Ready to work in any location.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suites including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- An applicant who has HSE experience in mining and/or construction industries has an added advantage
- The applicant must be knowledgeable about health & safety and environmental management.
How To Apply For The HSE Officer Position In Dangote Refinery
– Go to the Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal
– Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
– Click ‘New Register’ and signup.
– Confirm your account via the registered email.
– Log in and follow the steps in your dashboard.
Application closes on 14th March 2020
Job Location: Lagos
Successful selected candidates are expected to work beyond normal hours in a case of immediate responses to site HSE issues and emergency responses.