ICT/Online Editor Job At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
ICT/Online Editor job vacancy is currently available in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), suitably qualified candidates that have the requirements and qualifications listed here are invited to apply.
The applicant in addition to fulfilling the stated requirements must be capable to carry out these duties and responsibilities in the corporation:
- This role player shall be charged with the responsibility of installing and maintaining computer systems and software in the station.
- He/ she shall network several computers as well as their optimal function in a broadcast outfit.
- Shall be responsible for storing and retrieving radio and TV materials into/from the computer system or network.
- The ICT/Online Editor shall oversee the management of the station’s social media platforms as well as the distribution and consumption of data.
- This individual shall carry out other duties as may be assigned to him/her by superiors.
- The applicant must be a degree holder from a recognized University in the relevant field.
- Must possess expertise experience in computer and software.
How To Apply For ICT/Online Editor Job In Kaduna State Media Corporation
Upon scaling through the needed criteria for this position as stated above and you think you are the right person for this job, all you need to do is to simply follow the below guidelines and apply:
- Visit Kaduna State Government recruitment (KDSG) recruitment portal kdsg-jobs.com
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Proceed to verify your account in the registered email.
- Upon the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the News ICT/Online Editor position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Proofread your filled online application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.