INEC Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission is calling on the eligible and interested Nigerians to apply for the INEC Recruitment 2020 on the vacant positions listed in this post.
However, applicants must meet up with the requirements as the recruitment is strictly by qualification.
- Dana Airline Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal
- Dangote Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 Job Form Portal
- Federal University Gusau Recruitment 2020 Academic & Non-Academic
Available Positions For The INEC Recruitment
Professionals/Experienced Hires – Grade Levels 09 – 14
This position holder will be working in the appointed professional departments of the commission assigned.
- Aspirants must be Bachelor’s Degree or HND holders in Social Sciences, Humanities, or the Sciences.
- Masters Degree.
- Applicants must possess a professional qualification chartered by legislation.
- Applicants must have an NYSC Certificate of Discharge/Exemption.
- A candidate who possesses a cognate experience has an advantage.
Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
- This position holder manages general data and also ensures that polling unit records are maintained in a registration area.
- He/she is in charge of the compilation and updating of registers/records of voters according to the registration area
- The officer dispenses the permanent/temporal/duplicate voter cards in line with the commission’s approval.
- He/she monitors the electoral activities as well as other duties that may be assigned within the registration area.
Candidates must be holders of bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities, or Sciences.
Candidates must be in possession of the NYSC Certificate of Discharge/Exemption.
“Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07”
The Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07 has the same responsibilities as stated for the Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08 above.
Candidates must have NCE or OND certification with at least two (2) years post-qualification cognate.
General Requirements For The INEC Recruitment
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- The applicant must have a certificate of state of origin which should be signed by the applicant’s local government chairman or secretary. Applicants should note that the certificate of endorsement by a liaison officer would be rejected.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Must present a medical report by a government medical officer which must certify that the applicant is physically and mentally okay for the job.
- Entry-level applicants must not be more than 35 years old, while the experienced hire applicants must not be more than 45 years old.
How To Apply For The INEC Recruitment
Visit the INEC portal www.inecrecruitment.com and fill the online application form accurately and follow the on-site guide to submit your application.
The application is completely free of charge.
Only the INEC shortlisted candidates would be invited for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.