INEC Recruitment For Edo State And Ondo State Governorship Elections 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission is inviting applications from the suitably qualified Nigerians for the INEC Recruitment 2020 on the various positions listed below for the upcoming Edo State And Ondo State Governorship Elections.
Before listing down the available positions and their requisite requirements it is very important to notify the interested applicants that these documents must be available and ready:
- An active email address.
- Active phone number.
- Applicants’ active bank account number.
- A white background Passport Photograph (recently captured and mustn’t exceed 50kb).
- Two referees Contact details including email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID Number or Student Number which must be exactly as displayed on the ID Card.
- NYSC Call-up Number for former and current corps members (between 2018-2020).
Available Positions For INEC Recruitment 2020
All the available vacant positions for the INEC Recruitment for the Edo State And Ondo State Governorship Elections are as follows alongside with the requirements:
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO)
Applicant must be a Grade level 10 – 14 Public or Civil servant OR Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff).
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER
Applicant must be a Grade level 07 staff or above of the school, Institution, or Public building hosting the RAC.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO)
Applicant must be a Serving Corps member
A former corps member (Not later than 2018 batch)
A penultimate student of a Federal or State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a good IT knowledge
An MDA staff with at least OND qualification
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH)
All Applicants going for this position must possess IT background
The applicant must be a suitable INEC staff who is not engaged in any other duties.
A serving corps member where available
A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
A student of Information Technology institutions
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates should go to pres.inecnigeria.org
- Select one position and what makes you eligible for the position.
- Input your active email address in the provided box and also in the ‘Confirm Email Address’ box
- Input the verification code as written under the box.
- Follow the onsite guide and complete your application.
All Returning Applicants must select the category related to the former.
The application deadline is not specified.