Innoson Motors Recruitment 2020 – Recruitment Form Portal
The Innoson Motors Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for the eligible and interested Nigerians. The massive job recruitment was approved by the Board of Directors of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd (IVM) and the recruitment will see 3000 new employees for the Innoson Motors new factory extension in Nnewi the country home of the company owner; Innocent Chukwuma.
In this post, I am going to be your guide on how to successfully apply for any of the below-listed positions based on your qualifications.
But before we move on how to successfully send an application for the Innoson Motors Recruitment 2019, I will like to advise you not to send money to anybody for this recruitment because it was made known by the company that all the application processes will be free of charge, beware of scammers.
Available Positions And Requirements For The Innoson Motors Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must possess SSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc certification.
- Candidate must possess any of the following qualifications; SSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc.
- Applicants must have SSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc certification.
- Candidate must have SSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc qualification
- Applicant should have any of these certificates; SSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc.
- Must possess either HND or B.Sc certificate.
- Candidates should have either HND, B.Sc.
Public Relation Officers
- HND or B.Sc certificate is required.
- OND, HND, or B.Sc certificate is a must for this position.
Quality Control Officers
- HND or B.Sc is required to be employed as a Quality Control Officer in the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd.
How To Apply
– All interested and eligible applicants should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com on or before Friday, April 6th, 2019.