International Medical Corps Recruitment – Finance Director
International Medical Corps Recruitment for the position of Finance Director is currently ongoing; applications are hereby invited from the suitable and qualified candidates who live in Nigeria.
International Medical Corps was established in the year 1984 as a global humanitarian nonprofit organization whose mission is to enhance life quality through health interventions and other related activities.
- HP Job Vacancy – Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Nokia Corporation Nigeria
- Get Huge Income From Jamalife Helpers Global Limited With Just #2000
International Medical Corps Recruitment
The director is expected to be able to carry out the necessary task with or without reasonable accommodation, the listed functions below show the nature and work level that may be assigned to the role player although not all are necessarily inclusive.
Accounting And Finance Management
- The finance director will make sure that the organization and donor regulations and procedures are adhered, while establishing finance and supporting function policies, systems, and procedures, and directing or performing their development, documentation, and implementation.
- Giving clue on financial report formats to assist financial statement users to have a clear understanding of the contents of reports for decision-making as well as strategic planning purposes.
- Giving supervision to ensure that daily accounting activities and financial management tasks in field offices are carried out in line with the internal policy and procedures.
- He/she will be charged for the management of the finance department of the country office to meet the required financial reporting of in-country management and Headquarters while ensuring all financial reports submitted on or before the mandated deadlines and must contain relevant information for all the users of the financial reports.
- The role player will make sure that the records of financial transactions of the country office (main and field offices) are maintained accurately in order to monitor the financial status of all project activities.
- Making reviews and accounting for procurement transactions to ensure adequate supporting documentation, amount accuracy as well as control overpayments.
- Management of all financial reports preparation activities for external purposes pertaining to accounting, legal and contractual requirements.
- Frequently visit the field offices to provide training to finance staff on internal procedures and requirements.
- He/she will be charged for the finance staff training as well as the provision of technical support to country program and logistics.
- Recommend required realignments for the budget.
- The position holder will maintain the organizations’ accounts system to ensure all accounting data are up to date, reconciled and supported fully.
- Supervise or prepare budgets.
- Collaborating with Country Director and Site Managers to present and facilitate review of actual to budget expenditures.
Capacity Building/ Training
- The position holder will advocate and plan for professional development for national staff and expat.
- The role holder will rule training needs for finance and human resources staff.
- Training of senior national staff to enhance their responsibilities in order to build capacity and ensure program sustainability.
- Representing in coordination meetings related to country activities.
- Communicate frequently with Regional Finance Coordinator to ensure finance activities and objectives are discussed.
- Intervening with national government and relevant agencies to make sure that varying government regulations are adhered to.
- Collaborating with Country Director and Logistics staff to ensure program coordination are in line with the budgeted targets.
- Cooperate with donors on related matters to the program to make sure of financial and programmatic accountability to them.
- The Financial Director will establish and update in-country potential donors’ contact details.
- Liaising with key donor Staff to build and maintain the optimum financial and programmatic relationships.
- The role holder will lead the production of reports and makes sure that information is provided on time and accurately, also ensures sensitive information confidentiality.
- Attends donor meetings and forward related information to HQ.
- Play a part in the organization’s positive image creation and overall credibility, remarkably through the application of the organizations’ Code of Conduct, ethics, values, and stand-point with regard to internal and external actors.
- The director will ensure maximum visibility of the International Medical Corps amongst the NGO community.
- Ensures security protocols and policies are applied and adhered to.
- Ensures each security level required financial considerations are planned for and implemented.
- Emergency and non-emergency security expenditures facilitating.
- Forwarding copies of key internal documents to HQ for back-up.
Code Of Conduct
- International Medical Corps plays a vital role in preventing matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Trafficking in Persons, and other suggested violations to the organization’s Code of Conduct, which may include Fraud, Conflicts of Interest, Corruption or Harassment.
- So if you encounter, hear or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have the responsibility to report.
- Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree certification in finance/business administration/accounting/economics
- Master’s Degree is desirable
- Applicant must have at least 3 to 5 years of managerial experience in a non-profit organization or related experience, education, and training.
- Excellent working experience with computerized accounting systems of which Deltek/CP is preferable.
- The applicant should be well experienced in the administrative and financial management of overseas programs at the management level.
- The applicant must be experienced in developing and managing procurement and logistical procedures as well as policies.
- Wide knowledge and working experience with USAID, World Bank, EU, DfID as well as other donors are required for this position.
- Applicant must be skilled and knowledgeable in program sustainability and capacity building, public-private partnerships and project monitoring and evaluation (both qualitative and quantitative methods).
- Comprehensive knowledge of verbal and written English for analyzing and interpreting technical and non-technical activities.
How To Apply For The International Medical Corps Recruitment
– Visit the International Medical Corps recruitment portal here
– Follow the onsite steps to apply successfully.
The application closing date is not listed.