ipNX is a Nigerian’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) company which specialized in the delivery of internet, network connectivity, telephony, television, and cloud-based software application services to both corporate and residential clients.
The ipNX ICT company invites applications from the suitable applicants who meet the specified requirements to apply for the position of REGIONAL ACCOUNTANT in the company.
|Job ID: 51.|
Location: Trans Amadi Estate, Port Harcourt.
Function: Billing, Receivable Management & Cash Management.
Reporting to: GM, Finance.
Travel Frequency: None.
Responsibilities of the Regional Accountant in ipNX ICT Company
- The position holder will be responsible for ensuring consistent operational cash inflow into the business by regular billing of customers and receivable management in strict compliance with credit policy.
- Management of cash imprest to support company operations.
Expected Key Results
- Receivable Management.
- i-Shop Inflow Management.
- Cash Imprest Management.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree/HND Certification in Accounting (Second Class Lower/Upper Credit at minimum).
- Applicant must possess ACA or ACCA certification.
- He or She should have good customer relationship and management skill.
- Candidate should be proficient in excel and other Microsoft Office.
- Should possess a minimum of 3 years experience in relevant discipline.
- Should be customer Focused.
- Applicant must be tech savvy.
- Action orientation required.
- Nimble Learning.
- The ability to drive results.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Self Development.
Click on the “Apply” button.
Sign up for a job account.
Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.