IT Coordinator Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria – Application Portal
IT Coordinator position is currently available at one of the leading food and beverage company with name Nestle Nigeria for the suitably qualified applicants.
Interested candidates should scale through the responsibilities and requirements below to check for eligibility before proceeding to the application.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Consumer Services Specialist
- Tax Specialist Job Vacancy At Nestle Nigeria Food And Beverage
- Macfort Incorporation Recruitment 2020 Job Form Portal
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal
IT Coordinator Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria
This role holder will oversee and direct the daily operations of IS & IT platforms (Factory Automation Systems) and ensures the best quality service based on continuous improvement and in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- The IT Coordinator will manage all incidents and requests related to factory automation systems.
- He/she will aid factory operations through functional objectives and ensures the harmonization and consistency of existing and new tools and processes.
- The coordinator will ensure that implemented IT solutions meet internal and external standards according to compliance.
- Manage and aid end-user computing local escalations and ensure appropriate stakeholders’ communication and driving root cause elimination.
- He/she will maintain strong functional IT networks with functional business experts in zone functions, markets, and globally managed businesses.
- The position holder will assist and manage LAN, WAN, and end-user computing issues within agreed service levels.
- He/she ensures that the agreed projects are flawlessly implemented on time and on budget according to the agreed methodology.
- The role holder will Coordinate and deliver technical requirements within process improvement projects.
- Aiding markets to meet up with the internal control requirements across all end-to-end processes.
- He or she will Lead or guide and support market project teams in carrying out business process improvement projects or initiatives; and/or the deployment of Information Technology solution functionalities.
- The coordinator will establish, maintain and optimize an efficient sustained organization across all levels within the IT aid organization while ensuring SLO and ticket volume reduction targets are achieved.
- The IT Coordinator will leverage innovative methodology to propel further optimization and simplification of support organizations to eliminate waste.
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related courses.
- Candidate with relevant Professional Certification will have an added advantage.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience as key IT personnel in a reputable organization.
- Should be able to work with Process Teams, Security Team, Operations, Infrastructure, Third-Party Providers and Development teams effectively.
- Applicants must have technical knowledge of systems hardware, LAN, WAN, telephony, etc.
- Wide knowledge of IT technology and operations is a must.
- Excellent communication skills with proven clarity in spoken and written words; and an appreciable knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Attention to detail, strong and precise decision-making skills are needed.
- Applicable critical thinking skill within the technical environment is required.
- General knowledge or orientation of service delivery processes which include prioritization and scheduling.
- The applicant must be able to analyze proposed solutions to strategic problems.
- The applicant must be results-focused person as well as service-oriented in a networked environment.
- Should possess excellent collaboration skills, time management and planning or organization
How To Apply For The Nestle IT Coordinator Recruitment
– Visit the application port here
– Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
– Create and verify your account.
– Follow the on-site guide and submit your CV.
The application deadline is 9th March 2020
Only the shortlisted applicants would be invited for further recruitment processes.