2022 GT Program – Data Center Track Job Vacancy At MainOne Cable
2022 GT Program – Data Center Track job vacancy is currently available at MainOne Cable. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 GT Program – General Technical Track Job At MainOne Cable
- Education Job Vacancy At Nigerian Navy
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
2022 GT Program – Data Center Track Responsibilities
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program, Nigeria – Data Center Track.
- Our Tier III Data Centers are located in Nigeria, Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire and offer a variety of Colocation, Cloud, and Interconnection services delivered via state-of-the-art infrastructures.
- Our ideal candidate is resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive and audacious with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications and Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role-plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline
- Candidates should have 0 – 3 years post-NYSC experience.
- Demonstration of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- The ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- The ability to speak French is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills.
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How To Apply For 2022 GT Program – Data Center Track Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MainOne Cable recruitment portal.
- Complete your application online.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.