2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track Job Vacancy At MainOne Cable
2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track job vacancy is currently available at MainOne Cable. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 GT Program – General Technical Track Job At MainOne Cable
- 2022 GT Program – Data Center Track Job At MainOne Cable
- Education Job Vacancy At Nigerian Navy
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track Responsibilities
- MainOne is looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program, Nigeria – Network Operations Track.
- Our Network Operations team are the heartbeat of the organization, they constantly and carefully monitor MainOne’s network for impending failures or performance issues. These issues are analysed and tracked until resolution.
- Our ideal candidate is resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive and audacious with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications and Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role-plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Candidates should have 0 – 3 years post-NYSC experience.
- Demonstration of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- The ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- The ability to speak French is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills.
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How To Apply For 2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MainOne Cable recruitment portal.
- Complete your application online.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.