Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Corporate / Creative Communications (Experienced Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Corporate / Creative Communications (Experienced Professionals) job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Information Technology (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Corporate / Creative Communications (Early Career Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Human Resource Management (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
About Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives.
Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job ref.: sfh-21062
Experienced Professionals Programme
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented experienced professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the year.
Requirements For Corporate / Creative Communications (Experienced Professionals)
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Graphic Arts, Fine Arts, Applied Arts, English, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Communication & Media, History, and other related fields of study.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 9 years post-NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proficiency with data analytics tools as it relates to communications
- Expertise with different digital communication channels
- Excellent social media engagement and management skills
- Excellent digital marketing skills
- Expertise with public relations management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficient at creating digital media content
- Ability to manage traditional media services and relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player who works under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early-career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates to learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How To Apply For 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Corporate / Creative Communications (Experienced Professionals) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 3rd February.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.