Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Finance (Experienced Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Finance (Experienced Professionals) job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Social Behavioural Change Communication (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Medical Laboratory Scientist (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Research (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
About Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives.
Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job ref.: sfh-60141
Experienced Professionals Programme
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented experienced professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the year.
Requirements For Finance (Experienced Professionals)
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Accounting, Banking and Finance and other related fields of study.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 9 years post-NYSC experience
- Possess either the ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Budgeting and Budget Analysis
- Tax computing and Remittance (WHT, PAYE etc.)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Proficiency working with SAP – “FI Module”
- Adept at Microsoft excel and other Microsoft application packages (Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrable integrity, objectivity & confidentiality, with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Customer-focused exhibits thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Integrity and time management.
- Collaboration and teamwork, with persuasive negotiation skills.
- Self-driven and result oriented with a drive for continuous professional development.
- Excited about new knowledge/ learning with good interpersonal skills, proactive and flexible
- Cross-functional awareness and willingness to understand overall project objectives.
- Resourcefulness and creativity in managing high-level information, minimizing financial risks and problem-solving.
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For experienced professionals, we provide opportunities for each person to bring their skills, expertise, creativity and innovative ideas to the organisation and in turn find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact.
- We thrive on innovation; therefore, we value professionals who are always bringing innovation to their work. We believe that as solution providers, innovation is a non-negotiable requirement for us to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- You will also be joining an organisation that provides an opportunity for collaboration across all strata of the organisation and supports the establishment of your professional reputation in the social development sector.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How To Apply For 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Finance (Experienced Professionals) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 3rd February.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.