Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Human Resource Management (Early Career Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Human Resource Management (Early Career Professionals) job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Corporate / Creative Communications (Early Career Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Administration (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Driver Job Vacancy At Save the Children Nigeria
About Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives.
Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job ref.: sfh-88235
Department: Human Resources
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented Early Career Professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the year.
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek analytical people, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement-oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Requirements For Human Resource Management (Early Career Professionals)
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Industrial Relations, and other related fields of study
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent knowledge of labour laws
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Employee Relations skills
- Credible People’s advocate
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early-career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates to learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How To Apply For 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Human Resource Management (Early Career Professionals) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 3rd February.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.