Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Medical Laboratory Scientist (Early Career Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Medical Laboratory Scientist (Early Career Professionals) job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Research (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Human Resource Management (Experienced Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Finance (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
About Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives.
Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job ref.: sfh-77934
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented Early Career Professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the year.
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek analytical people, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement-oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Requirements For Medical Laboratory Scientist (Early Career Professionals)
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the university with a minimum of second class upper Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience; especially with HIV prevention, care and treatment services or primary health care services
- Valid practising licence from Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria for 2022
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent skills in Clinical Nursing services.
- Experience with the clinical management of HIV, OIs and other related conditions, as well as community education, advocacy, and mobilization skills.
- Experience with primary healthcare services in the community setting
- Good relationship management/ interpersonal skills, as well as interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and be able to function independently on the job whenever necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on patients’ medical records
- Ability to cope with stress and to organize and prioritize workload
- Can speak some local language in the state of implementation
- Ability to Multitask and work with minimal supervision.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early-career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates to learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How To Apply For 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Medical Laboratory Scientist (Early Career Professionals) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 3rd February.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.