Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Monitoring & Evaluation, Research, and Learning (Experienced Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Monitoring & Evaluation, Research, and Learning (Experienced Professionals) job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Nurse (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Information Technology (Experienced Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Social Behavioural Change Communication (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
About Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives.
Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job ref.: sfh-20062
Department: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
Experienced Professionals Programme
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented experienced professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the year.
Requirements For Monitoring & Evaluation, Research, and Learning (Experienced Professionals)
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics at ONE sitting)
- Possess a University Degree with a minimum of second-class upper division or an HND with upper credit in any of Statistics, Demography, Mathematics, Economics, Public Health, and other related fields of study.
- Have a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 9 years post NYSC work experience in any of SFH’s programmatic areas
- A master’ degree will also be of added advantage
- Must possess relevant industry experience in the non-governmental organisation/health programming sector.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite including advanced use of Excel and strong analytical skills
- Expertise in using various statistical packages and databases including EMRs
- Expertise with MER indicators; M&E and PMM tools
- Data Analysis and creating of visualization skills, and ability to use data to determine key MER indicators, as well as for storytelling
- Proficiency with the development and implementation of a DQA system
- Academic writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player works under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For experienced professionals, we provide opportunities for each person to bring their skills, expertise, creativity and innovative ideas to the organisation and in turn find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact.
- We thrive on innovation; therefore, we value professionals who are always bringing innovation to their work. We believe that as solution providers, innovation is a non-negotiable requirement for us to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- You will also be joining an organisation that provides an opportunity for collaboration across all strata of the organisation and supports the establishment of your professional reputation in the social development sector.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How To Apply For 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Monitoring & Evaluation, Research, and Learning (Experienced Professionals) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 3rd February.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.