Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Sales and Marketing (Early Career Professionals) Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Sales and Marketing (Early Career Professionals) job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Programme Management (Experienced Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Sales and Marketing (Experienced Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Pharmacist (Early Career Professionals) Job At Society for Family Health (SFH)
About Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives.
Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job ref.: sfh-68518
Department: Sales and Distribution
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented Early Career Professionals. Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the year.
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek analytical people, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement-oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Requirements For Sales and Marketing (Early Career Professionals)
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a degree in Pharmacy or a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or HND in Marketing and other related fields of study
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a pharmaceutical environment or sales related areas preferably
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Excellent skills for detailing commercial healthcare products and commodities
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result Oriented
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creativity / Innovation.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early-career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates to learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How To Apply For 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Sales and Marketing (Early Career Professionals) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 3rd February.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.