Account Receivable Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Account Receivable Officer is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for an Account Receivable Officer who will ensure accurate and timely recognition and reporting of all revenue generated by the plant in the course of its business and manage customers’ accounts ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Fixed Asset Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Nurse (Cement Industry) Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Account Receivable Officer Key Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all sales orders issued to customers.
- Confirm customer deposit into DCP’s bank account and post against customer’s account
- Reconcile customer accounts to the general ledger balances.
- Identify irregularities in the customer account reconciliation and work with the relevant Sales and Marketing staff to resolve these issues.
- Post necessary entries to correct errors/irregularities identified in customer account reconciliation.
- Review the commercial agreement entered in the database for each customer to ensure it complies with the written agreement.
- Reconcile cash sales to sales orders and cash at the bank, daily.
- Recognise revenue on receipt of proof of delivery (invoice, waybill, haulage invoice, etc).
- Analyse cash/ credit sales vs. cement dispatch (weighbridge) vs. actual quantity of cement produced weekly; investigate and resolve all variances identified.
- Generate monthly Sales and Collection Reports to aid management decision making.
- Resolve queries on customer account balance and provide account history where required.
- Generate customer ageing report and follow up with relevant staff in Sales and Marketing on due sales orders to ensure payments are received.
- Proactively and efficiently execute work plans as approved by the Head, Plant Finance.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of Head, Plant Finance and other relevant parties.
- Track customer bank guarantees and liaise with the relevant banks to ensure payment is made on the bank guarantee’s due date(s).
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Plant Finance
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Account Receivable Officer In Dangote
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.