Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT)
Accountant I – CONTISS 08 Job Vacancy At ESUT
Accountant I – CONTISS 08 job vacancy is currently available at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply by following the application procedure below.
- Higher Library Officer (CONTISS 07) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Computer Engineer II (CONTISS 07) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Principal Library Officer I (CONTISS 09) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Administrative Officer – CONTISS 08 Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Planing Officer – CONTISS 07 Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Principal Accountant (CONTISS 11) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Confidential Secretary I (CONTISS 08) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Graduate Assistant (CONUASS 1) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Bursar Job Vacancy At Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Candidates must possess a good University Degree in relevant areas.
- Must have at least 2 years post qualification cognate working experience in the University system.
- Must be a registered member of the relevant professional organization plus NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Computer literacy is equally needed.
How To Apply For The Accountant I – CONTISS 08 Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit his / her Application accompanied by the applicant’s most recent Curriculum Vitae which shall contain the following:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Local Government and the State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address with an E-mail address and Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (as applicable)
- Academic Qualifications (Degrees with classes and copies of credentials to be enclosed
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked at the upper left-hand corner, “Accountant I – CONTISS 08”, to the:
Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT),
Enugu State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 16th July.