The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Accountant Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
An Accountant job vacancy is currently available by The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Business Development Officer / Psychologist Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Back End Developer (FinTECH) Job Vacancy By Oasis Africa Consulting limited
At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPs), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and we understand that life can go beyond what we can bear, triggering a need to be supported and understood, therefore, we are committed to supporting service users (which refers to clients or patients) to experience a more realistic, flexible and full recovery, even as it concerns addictions and mental illnesses.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary delivered in a safe and comfortable environment alongside experienced staff and other partner organizations that provide some specialist services and combines a range of therapy groups including individual therapy, group therapy, 12-step mutual support group, specialized sessions and family therapy. We also offer complementary services like Arts and Craft groups, Recreational Therapies, Vocational Support, Drama therapy, Entrepreneurship, and Information and Technology programs.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations of Synapse Services, Reconnect HDI and Psych Pharmacy.
- Provide managerial and oversight for all accounting functions
- Provide accurate, timely periodic financial statements of Synapse Services, Reconnect HDI and Psych Pharmacy Services to management
- Provide direction to all accounting staff under your supervision.
- Provide oversight of assets and finances of Synapse Services, Reconnect HDI and Psych Pharmacy
- Manages overall responsibility for accounting related information from Synapse Service, Reconnect HDI and Psych Pharmacy
- Oversight includes monitoring purchases compared to the budget, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, and capital expenditures/equipment.
- Reconciliation of all cash accounts and monitoring of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Evaluate performance and professional development of staff.
- Assist in the management of the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of Synapse Services, Reconnect HDI and Psych Pharmacy
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible following organization policies and procedures.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Supervises end-of-period processes and supports the analysis of the periodical business performance, budgets, and forecasts.
- Management and coordination of activities relating to Vendors/Procurement.
- Responsible for timely monthly, separate and consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to management
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Overseeing the maintenance and reconciliation of Goods Receipts/ Invoice Receipt Account.
- Create and enhance financial policies and procedures across the accounting department as well as the wider Finance department.
- Ensures consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Leads compliance with the business’s internal corporate framework policies and finance manuals.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monthly evaluating of Unapplied Advance Payment to determine the risk level.
- Monitors expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Develops reports on all accounting related matters inclusive of taxation matters.
- These reports accompany pro-active advice and recommendations on the business’s financial approaches from an accounting and taxation perspective.
- Formulate and oversee the implementation of the company’s accounting policies
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the company’s records (e.g. Clients, Suppliers, Banks, Employees, Management, Government and its relevant agencies etc.) Perform any other duty assigned by the Medical Director
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- First Degree must be in accounting
- Certified member of ICAN/ACCA
- 2 – 4 years’ core experience in accounting/management account
- Excellent strategic planning skills
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials or any other financial software.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
How To Apply For The Accountant Job
Suitably qualified individuals should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- The application will be viewed on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 13th October.