Accountant Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
An Accountant job vacancy is currently available at Ama-Zuma Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basic integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
- Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Internal Auditor Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Secretary to the GMD Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintain financial security by following internal control.
- Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank statements with the cash book.
- Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
- Posting of transactions into Sage.
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
- Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash.
- Identify and follow up on Receivables and Payables.
- Custodian of cash relating trailer expenses, loading, clearing and trip allowance.
- Reconcile inter-company balances monthly.
- Maintain financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and schedule.
- HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 6 or 10 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong organization skills.
- Professional qualification is required ICAN.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
N180,000 – N200,000 / Month.
How To Apply For Accountant Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 6th February.