Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
Accountant Job Vacancy At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
An Accountant job vacancy is currently available at Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Platform Engineer Job At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
- Application Support Engineer Job At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
- Deputy Director, Technical & Education Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN) is a leading climate-based consulting company, providing solutions on clean energy utilization, international and national climate policy development (Nationally Determined Contribution), climate change mitigation and carbon assessment of projects to both public and private institutions.
- An accountant will assist in the day-to-day operations of the finance department, and is responsible for portfolio analysis, financial record keeping, and reporting.
- He/she is expected to provide complete financial services to the company, address all issues of a financial nature and provide relevant information as requested. This role reports to the Head of Finance.
Key Accountability Areas & Time Allocation:
- Financial Administration, Accounting & Reporting – 75%
- Financial Analysis – 15%
- Funds Management & Budgeting – 10%
- Ensure all financial processes are carried out according to best practices and company policy.
- Business or Finance-related Degree from a top-tier university or college.
- Professional certification – ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA.
- Minimum of 3 years of financial experience.
- Extensive Financial Modelling skills.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Good analytical and financial abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle accounting/book-keeping and reconciliation functions.
- Proficient in the use of major Accounting and analysis software and spreadsheets.
- Superb spoken and written communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a collaborative style of working.
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Career development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Carbon Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit carbon.bamboohr.com.