BEXL Capital Limited
Accountant Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
An Accountant job vacancy is currently available by BEXL Capital Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Therapist Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
- Admin and Account Officer (Locum) Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
Bexl Capital Limited (BCL) is a Non-custodial Digital Asset Management company focused on delivering attractive performance and client digital asset portfolio solutions.
The company focuses on exploring the various innovations in the digital asset space by using an unparalleled fusion of technical and fundamental methods of investing coupled with an event-driven focus that seeks to deploy capital in the best risk-adjusted investment opportunities.
At Bexl Capital, we challenge the normative system of investments established by the traditional financial sector. We believe that with investments, better can be done and through technological innovations in the financial space, we have sought out and are consistently seeking out the best possible ways to do better and outperform ourselves. Our culture of intellectual curiosity compels us to challenge the status quo, disrupt long-held beliefs and uncover new insights.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual, who has analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to prepare accounts, budgeting and managing financial information.
An Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions
- Prepare and examine financial records.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Master’s degree in relative fields would be an added advantage
- Professional certifications like ICAN, ACCA, CIMA would be an added advantage.
- Should have an interest in research and reading
How To Apply For An Accountant Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 5th November.