Eko Maintenance Limited
Accountant Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
An Accountant job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Driver Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Legal / HR Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job Vacancy At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Secondary Portfolio Manager Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Business Development Executive (Cross River) Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Business Development Executive (Abia) Job At ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Accountant Job Functions
- Receive invoice and PO from Suppliers/Contractors
- Make sure the invoice carry the PO’s (All invoices and POs with Job order should be stamped by the account dept) for proper follow up
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company’s Account Details
- Management Account Report (Monthly).
- Prepare Memo and initiate Payment
- Provide evidence of payments to Suppliers/Contractors
- Petty cash requisition and payment
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Staff Payslip management
- Preparation and remit of PAYE and PENSION to the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2 – 3 years of works experience.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- High level of numeracy.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How To Apply For Accountant Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 30th October.