Accountant Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
An Accountant job vacancy is currently available at Maranatha University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Library Officer Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Lecturer II Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Lecturer, I Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Programme Manager, Academics Job Vacancy At KwaraLearn
Maranatha University is a private university licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was birthed with a vision to raise world-class graduates with godliness in their various academic disciplines.
Following its relocation from Mgbidi, Imo State to Lagos State, the University seeks to fill some academic positions in the university.
- Good honours degree in Accounting.
- A master’s and/or membership in a recognised professional accountancy body would be an advantage.
- Years of experience would determine the appropriate placement level at the appointment time.
How To Apply For Accountant Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Maranatha University, Lagos,
KLM 47, Lekki – Epe Expressway, (Abule – Pan Bus-stop, After Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area Secretariat),
Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos State.
Maranatha University, Lagos (Okota Campus),
Elim Close, Car Wash Bus-stop, Near Okota Roundabout,
Okota, Lagos State.
The application deadline is 14th June 2022.