Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Accounting Assistant Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
An Accounting Assistant job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Asset Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Plant Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Security Officer Job At Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting Department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, and assisting with audits or fact-checking and preparing budgets and reports. Should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- To perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department;
- Create and update expense reports;
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies;
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, and processing the mail;
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks and updating ledgers, and budgets;
- Preparing financial reports;
- Assisting with data entry of accounts payable and receivables;
- To ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting from an accredited University is required for this role;
- +7 years of relevant working experience in an Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies;
- 35 – 40 years Membership of relevant professional body will be added advantage
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required;
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills;
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles;
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code;
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive;
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
How To Apply For Accounting Assistant Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.