Accounts Executive Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Accounts Executive job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head of Treasury Department Job At Concept Group
- Transformation Officer Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Senior Financial Accountant(Deputy Head of Accounts) Job At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Accounts Executive Responsibilities
- Oversee the Financial reporting function within the branch
- Prepare periodic segment management accounts with the detailed variance analysis report.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information to multiple internal and external stakeholders; based on historic, budgetary, forecast analysis, at the line of business, legal entity and consolidated levels.
- Ensure that complete and accurate supporting information for all investment/loan transactions are maintained by the relevant units
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage the Tax management function and its compliance
- Compare historic and current financial activity
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other numerate disciplines.
Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, CIMA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, sales, marketing and finance
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For Accounts Executive Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.