Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director, Flight Operations Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director, Flight Operations job vacancy is currently available at Cross River State Ministry of Aviation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Acting Director Of Finance Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director, Procurement Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director, IT Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director, Flight Operations Responsibilities
- Manages the Flight Operations Unit
- Serves as administrative control for the management of all Flight Operations, crew and safety-related issues in CALLYAIR.
- Has regulatory oversight responsibility for the Flight Operation Unit.
- Supervises the Flight Operations Unit, departmental heads.
- Coordinates Operations issues with each operating entity in the NCAA.
- Rosters crew and ensures that crew are current
- Supervises other employees as directed by the CEO.
- Ensures that all flight operations are conducted safely and in compliance with all NCAA, Operations Specifications, and Company policies.
- Communicates with the NCAA Flight Standards Office, the Directorate of Operations & Training (DOT) and The Directorate of Licensing. Files all required reports and documents.
- Devises revisions to manuals as needed, submits the proposed revisions to the DOT, receives confirmation from the DOT that the revisions are acceptable, and then distributes those revisions to all manual holders.
- Schedules aircraft availability, including scheduling the aircraft for required inspections.
- Coordinates with the Head of Maintenance the timely correction of mechanical irregularities and discrepancies.
- Manages the MEL Program.
- An ATP license; and
- 8 years experience as PIC in commercial air transport operations of large aircraft.
How To Apply For Acting Director, Flight Operations Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 8th October.