Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director, Maintenance (Engineering) Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director, Maintenance (Engineering) job vacancy is currently available at Cross River State Ministry of Aviation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Acting Marketing Manager Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Quality Assurance Manager Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Public Relations Manager Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director, Maintenance (Engineering) Responsibilities
- Coordinate the daily maintenance activities of the fleet of aircraft.
- Ensure that pre-flight and daily inspections are carried out.
- Ensure that aircraft are properly released to service.
- All maintenance requests must be endorsed by the Chief Engineer/Engineering Coordinator for proper records.
- Ensure that items/parts removed from the aircraft are duly returned to the store following OMME.
- Must coordinate any major or minor checks in the hanger considering time factors and ensuring a quick turnaround.
- Monitoring the Engineering handover register and items/parts change to register on the aircraft.
- To see to the daily running of the maintenance department and liaising with the technical store on request items.
- In conjunction with the Chief Engineer will assign duties to the technicians as required.
- To ensure and verify that maintenance tasks carried out by certifying ‘On Duty’ personnel as well as technicians are done following the maintenance manual or service bulletin as applicable.
- Liaise with the NCAA as the need may arise on behalf of CallyAir.
- To ensure the presence and proper conduct of all line and base maintenance personnel on duty.
- To liaise with Quality Assurance as necessary, during maintenance difficulties encountered or envisaged in terms of tooling, spares and material requirements for tasks.
- In general, shall be responsible for the coordination of all maintenance activities carried out on the CallyAir aircraft fleet
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Hold a current Mechanical certificate with A&P/Avionics ratings, each of which is currently effective and have been in effect for at least three years.
- Has had at least three years of diversified maintenance experience on the same category and class aircraft used by IRS. This experience may be with an air carrier, commercial operator or certified repair station.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Maintenance Exposition manual and the applicable maintenance provision of the NCARs.
- Other general skills include Team Player, Enthusiastic and Dedicated, Assertive, Good Influencing Skills, Work on own Initiative, leadership qualities that would motivate and develop engineering team, display a high degree of commercial sensitivity.
How To Apply For Acting Director, Maintenance (Engineering) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 8th October.