Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director of Finance Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Acting Director Of Finance job vacancy is currently available at Cross River State Ministry of Aviation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Acting Director, Procurement Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director, IT Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director, Audit Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- The Acting Director of Finance create policies and procedures and assumes responsibility for all Finance and Accounts related systems and processes of Cally Air Investment Limited.
Acting Director Of Finance Responsibilities
- To ensure timely reconciliations of mandatory bills.
- Bank reconciliations.
- To manage and monitor cash and bank payments as per the company’s policy guidelines.
- To prepare daily receipt and payments statement with complete supporting documents/vouchers etc.
- To balance sales remittance report and coordinate with Sales Partners head office finance.
- To maintain proper debtor and creditor ledger accounts and monitor them according to the credit policies of the company.
- To ensure proper control over assets belonging to the company and maintain fixed assets register stating identification, location and valuation.
- To ensure that the best credit relationships are secured with creditors.
- To assist the internal and external audit that may be conducted from time to time.
- To prepare and maintain a daily report of receipts from CallyAir Operations
- To prepare and maintain a daily report of receipts and monthly reconciliation of inflow and expenditure.
- Control of Aircraft overhead reconciliation with Aero-Contractors.
- University Graduate in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified accountant of not less than 10 years.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience preferably from Airlines.
- Good personal and communications skill is essential.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Offices, English word processing.
- Strong analytical skills and initiative.
How To Apply For Acting Director Of Finance Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 8th October.