Administrative Officer – Cement Industry Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Administrative Officer – Cement Industry is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for an Administrative Officer – Cement Industry who will carry out the following functionalities in the Dangote Group:
- Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler Job In Dangote Group
- Principal Record Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Assistant Manager Payroll Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Administrative Officer – Cement Industry Key Responsibilities
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Allocation and furnishing of offices
- Environmental management and control including the general housekeeping of factory premises and offices.
- Liaising with the Materials Management department for the procurement and supply of stationery and other office utilities.
- Staff transport management including allocation of vehicles for official journeys and assignments and approval of requests for repairs of official vehicles.
- Procurement and supply of office welfare items including refreshment and toiletries.
- Liaising with the concerned departments to ensure effective provision of communication facilities for the workers.
- Management of immigration matters including the processing of visas, external travel arrangements.
- Maintaining up to date immigration records for expatriate staff.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the undersigned
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc/ HND Business Administration/Management/Humanities,Law etc, with 5 or 7 years experience
- A high school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer. Administrator or similar role,
Skills and Competencies
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Administrative Officer – Cement Industry In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.