Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
An Administrative Officer job vacancy is currently available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviours-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behaviour change (SBC).
Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
- Finance and Admin Assistant Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Finance and Admin Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Finance Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
The Administrative Officer will work with other members of the administrative team to provide efficient administrative support for all categories of staff and external stakeholders to provide administrative and logistics support in the office.
Administrative Officer Responsibilities
In addition to the overall task described above, specific duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Work with the receptionist and office assistants to ensure office stationery is always available and stockouts are avoided;
- Support the admin team in updating and managing vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Maintain the records of Assets, Equipment for the office in line with the Assets recording system.
- Ensure that the assets that are issued to staff are authorized, recorded and necessary paperwork exists as per the office/USAID policy.
- Undertake stock inventory and update stock reports regularly
- Assist in processing vendor and consultancy invoices;
- Assist with the management of project vehicles and drivers. Ensure drivers comply with safety rules and defensive driving techniques and reports;
- Ensure procurement of goods and services for the project are done according to USAID and institutional rules and regulations.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment and machinery to ensure that staff works effectively without any disruptions.
- Together with relevant staff ensure that travel & logistics, welfare and support needs of visiting guests to Nigeria and expatriates are met;
- Support in the maintenance and management of physical office space and project vehicles; including environmental cleaning, local transportation, maintenance of office equipment and appliances and meeting staff office needs;
- Prepare relevant administrative reports when needed;
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/HND or higher in a relevant field (administration, social science, humanities, other).
- Minimum of 5 years experience on USAID funded projects programs in Nigeria. Health project expertise valued.
Must be fluent in English.
How To Apply for Administrative Officer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
The application deadline is 16th March 2022.