Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
Administrative Officer job vacancy is currently available at Jhpiego Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jhpiego is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with national governments, health experts as well as local communities to create and delivers transformative health care solutions that save lives.
We are recruiting for an Administrative Officer who possesses all the criteria listed below:
- The Admin Officer (AO) reports to the Administrative Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Administrative Team in the Jhpiego office in Abuja.
- The AO will ensure that administrative processes follow Jhpiego, USAID rules and regulations, other applicable approved procedures at all times.
- The AO will be responsible for ensuring cost consciousness, the efficiency of administrative operations and maintaining an on-site administrative system required to assure the integrity and effective performance of admin operations.
- Strategic Information Assistant Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Executive Officer Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Business Developer / Marketer Job Vacancy At Opay Nigeria
Administrative Officer Responsibilities
- Ensure that administration processes run smoothly to support effective and efficient program implementation.
- Responsible for managing and reporting operational usage of vehicle fleet and other facility equipment
- Provide and ensure that all logistics requirements are available for the smooth running of program activities.
- Maintain lease and contract management database and ensure that renewals, extensions, termination processes are promptly initiated and completed
- Support office management and facility management process
- Set the standard for compliance with USAID and Jhpiego’s regulations and standards.
- Support fleet management process
- Support planning and coordination of business travel for all country office staff
- Ensure that all shipments received are properly recorded and ensure that the appropriate department is informed of the arrival of each shipment.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Public Administration, or relevant field
- Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage. A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated administrative experience within an international not-for-profit organization.
- Previous experience in a USAID award is highly desired
- Practical understanding and application of donor regulations in large and complex projects are highly desired.
- Computers skills including the use of automated fleet management and reporting software.
- Working knowledge of database applications, MS Word, and Excel etc
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and a high degree of accuracy;
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
- Capability to develop and implement effective strategies and tactics for accomplishing assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and partners.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate findings and analyses
- Cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
How To Apply For The Administrative Officer Job
Eligible candidates should forward their updated CV to email@example.com using “Administrative Officer” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 1st September.