Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
An Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator job opening is currently available at Jhpiego Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jhpiego is a nonprofit organization that works in conjunction with national governments, health experts as well as local communities to create and delivers transformative health care solutions that save lives.
We are recruiting for an Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator position who possesses all the criteria listed below:
- The Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA) project supports an innovative high quality, quick-turnaround approach to data collection that is helping to fuel a data revolution to inform policies. It trains women from sampled communities to use smartphone technologies to collect data from households and facilities on a repeated basis.
- Data are key to informing and driving policy and program changes around the world. High-quality data—collected frequently, turned around quickly, and locally owned—help decision-makers understand what is working, and what is not, enabling decisions that are more sensitive and responsive to evolving needs.
- Achieving the objectives of the PMA project requires the capacity building of implementing partners’ communication, programs and data managers to improve their skills on data survey presentation to targeted stakeholders, writing reports, briefs and success stories. a strong and efficient strategic information system that can use data to inform programmatic decisions. This requires an ability to analyze data with different software.
- To increase implementing partners’ productivity, PMA plans to conduct a 5-day training on Adobe illustrator software for staff.
- Strategic Information Advisor Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor Job At Jhpiego Nigeria
- Technical Officer – HTS Job Vacancy At Jhpiego Nigeria
Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator Responsibilities
- Build the capacity of implementing partners’ communication, programs and data managers to improve their skills on data survey presentation to targeted stakeholders, writing reports, briefs and success stories.
- Provide post-training support to the team for a minimum of one month
- Conduct pre and post-training evaluation of all participants
- Provide a curriculum for a 5-day Adobe illustrator training
- Address any other communication/ data analysis issues as they present
- Provide soft copies of training materials to participants
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science, Information Science, Graphic Design, Statistics and any other related field of study, Masters preferable
- The applicant must be a certified Adobe illustrator software trainer with at least 5 years of experience in graphic design, Adobe illustrator InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Must show evidence of training on Adobe Illustrator Software
- Must have the ability to facilitate sessions on the use of Adobe Illustrator for data analysis and visualization
- Soft copies of training materials
- Participants’ evaluation report
- A comprehensive training report
- Submit duly signed original copies of all documents required for the retirement of activities.
How To Apply For The Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator Job
Eligible candidates should forward their updated CV to email@example.com using “Technical Officer – HTS” as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 1st September.