Stanbic IBTC Bank
Agent Network Manager (South Zone) Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
An Agent Network Manager (South Zone) job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Personal Banker Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager – Agric Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager, Africa China Banking Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Agent Network Manager (ANM) is responsible for the growth and management of the agent distribution network in and around assigned geographical location and region
- He/she will be responsible for agent prospecting and agent relationship management. ANM will be required to work with the Agent Ops team for user creation, commission payment in addition to the resolution of all support required.
Agent Network Manager (South Zone) Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for building, monitoring, and growing a network of vibrant Agents in the regions of coverage.
- Driving and coordinating series of activities involved in identifying, onboarding, training, and support of Agents
- Create leads to partner with Agent aggregators and super agents for the growth of the agent network
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives such as market storms, community activation, Agent forums etc. geared towards the growth and quality of the Agent network.
- Management of branding initiatives and effort to project visibility and accessibility of @Ease Agents.
- Deliver on management’s expectations with regards to coverage, revenue and return on investment.
- Responsible for developing/updating training programs/materials as well as facilitating training for Agents, retail team and field officers.
- Initiating and managing strategic partnerships within and outside the industry as well as with regulators.
- Working closely with other teams within the Agent Banking department to develop and grow products that meet the specific need of the target market.
- Generating business reports for tracking results across various aspects of Business and presenting same in Management Reviews, Monthly performance Reviews etc.
- Supervises the daily operations of assigned field officers.
- Coordinate activities involved in identifying, onboarding, training and support of Agents.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing activities to create brand awareness and visibility aimed at driving customer growth and transactions.
- Evaluation of agency channel processes and procedures from time to time for improvements of more efficient operations, compliance, and better controls.
- Liaising closely with other departments and vendors for end-to-end integrated governance of day-to-day agency banking activities.
Key performance measures:
- Total agents onboarded.
- Active agent rate.
- The measure of agent support and issue resolution.
- The total sum of agent/wallets/accounts acquired in the geographical area
- Revenue generation.
- Quality and profitability of strategic partners.
- Minimum of First Degree (Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage).
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years.
How to Apply for Agent Network Manager (South Zone) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.