International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Ground School) Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Ground School) job vacancy is currently available by International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Procurement Manager Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Internal Auditor Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry.
The College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses, Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
- TIC-Training Instructor competency certificate (ICAO, TRAIN AIR PLUS) is an advantage for all applicants.
- Teaching experience is also an advantage for this position
- Diploma certificate in Airframe and Power Plant,
- Diploma certificate in Avionics (Electrical & Electronics)
- B.Engineering (Airframe and Power Plant Option) or( Avionics Option)
- B.Engineer Aeronautical and Astronautics.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How To Apply For The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Ground School) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Ground School)”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 8th December 2021.