Airline Customer Agent Job Vacancy At LSG Group
An Airline Customer Agent job vacancy is currently available at LSG Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Store Keeper Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- General Worker (Equipment) Job Vacancy At LSG Group
- Flight Loader Job Vacancy At LSG Group
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has a presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately 3.0 billion.
Role Purpose Statement:
The job incumbent provides services including ensuring of loading and unloading of dishes, equipment and other related items and transportation to ensure that items arrive at the right time at the airline following Company standards and airline’s specifications
Airline Customer Agent Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date records and monitoring of airlines’ catering/meal ordering schedule
- Ensure timely dispatch and delivery of all dishes, equipment and other related items according to specification
- Work with flight supervisor in ensuring accurate meal figure delivery as requested by airline
- Ensure goods and airline equipment are collected from the store
- Ensure all catering services items are prepared
- Keep all meal records for dispatch and catering delivery
- Must have experience in in-flight airline catering
- Must have good knowledge of customer service and interpersonal relationships with clients.
- Keep all required records of dispatch and delivery
- Monitor excesses or shortages and report to base for necessary action
- Adhere to HACCP, CPP’s and CP’s
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Perform all ad hoc duties assigned by management.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Food Science, Statistics or Mathematics or its equivalent in a relevant course
- 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role
- Numerical ability is desirable
- Experience in inflight airline catering is desirable
- A good understanding of customer service is essential
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship
- Good decision-making ability in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to keep and monitor records effectively
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of HACCP (training will be provided otherwise)
How To Apply For Airline Customer Agent Job
Qualified candidates who match any of the above profiles should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 31st December.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com