Eko Maintenance Limited
Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
The Aluminum Technician Job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Plumber Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
Aluminum Technician Responsibilities
- The Aluminium Technician is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining aluminium doors, windows, roofs and other fixtures in all the University buildings.
- She may also be required to Installs door handles, locks, suspended ceilings and other fixtures. Also, assembling of aluminium materials and fixing of window blind.
- Relevant Trade Test Certificate
- Experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position
- Minimum of Secondary School Education
- Must also be available to work flexible hours.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with co-workers, and upper-level staff
- Ability to work with glass and aluminium
- knowledge of safety practices and principles related to maintenance activities
- Must possess strength, stamina and willingness to perform work in all weather conditions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th July.