Analyst – Financial Operations Business Support Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
An Analyst – Financial Operations Business Support job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Officer – Process and Compliance.Finance Job At MTN Nigeria
- Representative – Sales and Trade Development Job At MTN Nigeria
- Principal Cost Engineer Job At Shell Petroleum Development Company
Analyst – Financial Operations Business Support Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify specific trends, explain past performance and recommend opportunities for improvement, within the division
- Provide supporting documents, records and schedules to meet audit and regulatory requirements; and all schedules /reports (including age analysis, assets movement, etc.).
- Implement finance policies as well as guarantee compliance with established internal controls, MTN Processes, Policies and Procedure, IFRS, IAS and GAAP in processing all transactions.
- Process and post all account payables and receivables; and all month-end deliverables within the monthly reporting timelines.
- Raise and post journal vouchers and other financial transactions in the ERP system, resolve all reconciling items promptly and maintain a set departmental filing system.
- Provide operational support for the division including maintaining the budget, Profit and Loss accounts, special programs and contract analysis.
- Analyze the general Ledger transactions (Capex, Opex and Revenue) and all transactions posted into IFS to ensure proper classification and correction, as well as ageing of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Prepare trend analysis of Capex, Opex and revenue transactions, all General Ledger/Sub- ledger Accounts reconciliation, as well as weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Relate with other divisions and departments on revenue, expenditure and fixed assets related issues.
- Interaction with marketing division on billing and information systems functions
- First Degree in any discipline, but a finance-related degree is desirable.
- Part qualification in any recognized professional accounting examinations (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in using an ERP system is desirable
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is on the 2nd of February.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.