Analyst – Fraud Detection and Prevention Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
An Analyst – Fraud Detection and Prevention job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Analyst – Financial Operations Business Support Job At MTN Nigeria
- Officer – Process and Compliance.Finance Job At MTN Nigeria
- Representative – Sales and Trade Development Job At MTN Nigeria
Analyst – Fraud Detection and Prevention Responsibilities
- Prioritize high fraud risk assessment and ensure the correct methodology is followed to establish a good understanding of the fraud risks and root causes and use this information to provide meaningful reporting to management.
- Conduct fraud risk assessments, fraud awareness sessions, risk deep dives and review procedures, in collaboration with third parties where applicable, following the annual Fraud Risk Management Framework and ad hoc reviews on high priority engagements to ensure that those engagements are duly and thoroughly performed promptly.
- Participate in planning fraud risk assessments.
- Compile all relevant documentation detailing fraud risk assessments and findings, ensuring that the report adequately describes the root causes, impact, and possible risk mitigations.
- Use statistical data and other means of analysis for fraud risk assessments to support line analysis activities, providing meaningful information that will assist in mitigating fraud risks and preventing fraud.
- Monitor the status of recommendations made from the fraud risk assessments and fraud investigations report, and provide timely feedback to the manager.
- Monitor adherence to the defined proactive fraud risk management framework and make appropriate escalations if necessary.
- Ensure fraud risk assessments are aligned to policies, procedures, and standards to mitigate identified fraud risk.
- Provide suggestions to enhance proactive fraud management and investigations policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist in performing Quality Assurance assessments concerning OPCO Forensic Services units and engagements performed.
- Recommend improvements to MTNN policies, processes and procedures in furtherance of the Fraud Management strategy.
- Resolve the queries of engagement clients within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve the objectives of Proactive Fraud Management engagements and the overall Fraud Management strategy
- Assesses the level of risk and make decisions that directly impact customer experience and risk to MTNN
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Computer Science/Law/Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional qualification/certifications (CFE or ACA, ACCA, CRISC, CIA, CPA, CMA or CISA)
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Fraud Risk Management or Enterprise Risk Management or Information Security Risk Management
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Experience working in a small to medium-sized organization
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is on the 2nd of February.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.