Analyst – Women and Teen Segment, Women and Teen Segment Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
An Analyst – Women and Teen Segment, Women and Teen Segment job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager – Broadband Regional Sales – North, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
- Manager – Channel Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
- Manager – Customer Management Broadband LSW, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 1050
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Division: Customer Relations
Reports To: Manager – Segment and Channel Planning
Analyst – Women and Teen Segment, Women and Teen Segment Responsibilities
- Monitor MTN Nigeria customer touchpoints to ensure adherence to defined customer service propositions across all channels (Call Center, Walk-In, Self Service, Social Media/ Digital, Account Management).
- Apply research skills to accomplish business objectives: analyze data, search for trends, develop key findings, conclusions and indicated actions from qualitative/quantitative consumer and customer research
- Conduct periodic assessments to identify issues and generate insight for management decision-making.
- Coordinate and manage “voice of the Customer” initiatives through various segmented customer engagement programs i.e. Customer Focus Group Sessions, Customer Forums) on applicable platforms.
- Develop and implement innovative service improvement programs through enterprise-wide culture and indoctrination initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Teen influencers and customers
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information needed for proper and timely evaluation of projects and plans.
- Research Industry evolution & competition’s activities to Identify segment-specific gaps and Strategies to exploit them to MTNNs advantage
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to the Segment & channel Planning Manager.
- Develop and implement all Customer Education drives via diverse channels (TV, Radio, Email, Social Media, Self Service, Digital and Print Media).
- Periodic audit and review of the customer service blueprint to ensure adherence and propose improvements as required.
- Manage relationships with key customer-impacting business units for service efficiency across all segments (High Value, Mass Market, Youth & Teens and Women).
- Ensure uniform and timely dissemination of customer-impacting information (across all segments and channels) to the frontline.
- Manage and liaise with approved creative agencies (Advertising and Media) to develop creatives for the communication of service initiatives to customers.
- Develop and deploy customer communication plans for Emergency and planned service downtimes to manage customer experience.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in Customer Care and Management
- Some experience in formal business analysis
- Knowledge of Self Service and social media systems
- Knowledge of MTNN’s products and services.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete your application and submit it.
- The application deadline is 1st December.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.