Green Africa Airways Limited
Ancillary & Catering Specialist Job Vacancy At Green Africa Airways Limited
An Ancillary & Catering Specialist job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Green Africa is a Lagos-based airline with a mission to be the quality airline that will better connect people and resources in Nigeria, and further, open up the West African seaboard.
- Manager, Talent Operation Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
- Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, EEMEA Job At Mastercard Foundation
Ancillary & Catering Specialist Responsibilities
- Manages, the internal processes with the key internal stakeholders – Finance, Cabin Services and Ground Services, and with the external stakeholder – Catering Service Provider.
- Responsible and accountable for the end-to-end planning and delivery of all aspects of the catering service for the airline’s daily operations, across the network, for normal operations and disruptions.
- Maintain on-time departure of flights by ensuring timely reporting of Service Provider for Catering uplift /proper handover to crew on the aircraft and adherence to defined GLP (Galley Loading Plan) inclusive of (but not limited to) food & beverage items for customers, dry stores, crew meals and cabin consumables, bonded stores.
- To ensure that the supplier community/ service providers and the internal ancillary team deliver the highest standard of service consistently and efficiently in the most cost-effective manner, and they ensure compliance with the defined quality and safety standards.
- Inventory management of products and sale collections, sale transaction methods (ePOS/ cash/card/on-line/off-line) for Buy on Board products.
- Work with Finance and Talent Management for release of Crew commission (for BoB inflight sales) and other employee commissions (for other ancillary sales).
- Ensure the service provider maintains all airline equipment and products including but not limited to F&B products, maintenance and repair of carts and SMU, maintenance of ePOS machines, etc as per the contracted SLA.
- Represents Ancillary services for safety/ security reviews.
- Responsible for developing a business continuity plan for situations caused due to airline operations disruptions and/or service providers disruptions (operational/ industrial unrest).
- Act as a liaison between Commercial and Cabin Services for Ancillary product/service promotions on flights. Develop the plans in conjunction with Cabin Services.
- Support all Cabin Services projects for enhancement of ancillary revenue and contribute towards their success.
- Proactively develop and implement a range of strategies in tandem with the internal stakeholders to ensure the team exceeds customer service and cost reduction targets.
- Budget, Analysis, Planning and Report submission to report manager on daily/ weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, as defined.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the reporting manager.
- Minimum of vocational qualification / Bachelor’s Degree / Hotel Management Diploma of 3 years, with 3 years job-related experience.
- Working in an operational role with airlines/catering service providers.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills with good command over the local language and English language.
- High level of computer literacy especially MS Excel.
- Ability to cope with the dynamic environment of airline operations.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for ancillary and catering functions.
- Ability to set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit hire.peoplehum.com.