Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
Android Developer (Flutter) Job Vacancy At Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
An Android Developer (Flutter) job vacancy is currently available at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Data Base Administrator (DBA) Job Vacancy At EEDC
- Web Developer (Node JS) Job Vacancy At EEDC
- Information Technology (IT) Manager Job At Creative Associates International
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience as a Flutter developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- An understanding and exposure to Team Foundation Server, BitBucket, and JIRA.
- Analytical & collaboration orientation to solve business problems.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvements.
The duly selected person will be offered a suitable grade/scale matching skill sets, experience and overall competencies.
How To Apply For Android Developer (Flutter) Job
If your competencies match the profile, you are invited to apply. Please mail your CV to email@example.com with the above job title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. HR Department reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will receive communication after the completion of the selection process.
The application deadline is 24th June 2022.