Carlcare Services Center Limited
App Operation Analyst Job At Carlcare Services Center Limited
The vacant position of App Operation Analyst is currently available at Carlcare Services Center Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- Accessories Sales Executive Job At Calcare Services Center Limited
- Customer Service/Hotline Operator Job At Carlcare Services Center Limited
- Programme Assistant – Partnerships SC5 Job By United Nations World Food Programme
App Operation Analyst Responsibilities
- Training to customers on our products and services
- Carry out refresher training periodically to local staff
- Make posts & answer customers
- Have to understand user personas to be acquired and find channel-market fit to drive sustainable growth
- Organize activities to get more app users
- APP registered users
- The number of users who used our function
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Work experience: 2 years and above
- People with similar experience are preferred
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Good communication skills
- Have basic knowledge about smart-phone.
- Priority admission for those who have similar experience or organized offline activities
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
How To Apply For App Operation Analyst Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Carlcare Services Center Limited recruitment portal
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 7th July
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.