NPF Microfinance Bank
Application Developer and Programmer Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
Application Developer and Programmer job vacancies are currently available at NPF Microfinance Bank. The Nigeria Police Force hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap C20 LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
The bank commenced business on 20th August 1993 at 1 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos having obtained a provisional license to operate as a Community Bank on 12th July 1993 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for an Application Developer and Programmer who will carry out the following functionalities in our bank:
Application Developer and Programmer Responsibilities
- Ability to understand the bank applications requirements and develop solutions
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Application development using java, web, C#, Jscript and other tools relevant to the bank’s operation.
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Application development and process automation using SharePoint.
- Application testing and debugging to ensure well-known vulnerabilities are addressed.
- Ensure application QA testing of internally developed applications and third-party application use by the bank.
- Ensure support on the bank digital banking platforms to ensure the efficiency of the platforms.
- IT Auditor Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Litigation Officer Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Systems and Server Admin Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on working experience
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Must possess relevant professional certification such as GISC, GMOB, MCSD, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Cross-platform Development skill in mobile applications
- Basic project management skills.
How To Apply For Application Developer and Programmer Job
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NPF Microfinance Bank recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary document.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for the next stage.
- The application deadline is 17th August.
To apply for this job please visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com.