Architect / draftsman (m / f / d) as a Revit / BIM specialist
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Architect / draftsman (m / f / d) as a Revit / BIM specialist, interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as an Architect / draftsman (m / f / d) as a Revit / BIM specialist in our Architectural Design department in Wiesbaden.
- Architect (m / f / d) LP6 / LP7 Recruitment
- Architect (m / f / d) LP1-LP5 Recruitment
- Architect / Project Manager (m / f / d) Recruitment
What are your tasks?
- You create design and implementation planning using the Autodesk Revit software for our demanding building construction projects.
- You will support the further development of CAD / Building Information Modeling (BIM) standards.
- Our project managers will also support you in using modern CAD / BIM tools.
What are you bringing with you?
- You have a degree or have successfully completed technical vocational training.
- Prerequisites for the position are good knowledge of Autodesk Revit / AutoCAD as well as general knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English as well as a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You bring a willingness to learn and curiosity as well as a willingness for further training.
- Interest in teamwork, a confident manner and the willingness to take on responsibility complete your profile.
What do we offer you?
- A job awaits you that offers you many opportunities for further development and assumption of responsibility.
- As a company that is bound by building tariffs, we stand for (site) security, stability and appropriate remuneration.
- We offer extensive social and additional benefits such as company pension schemes, vacation and Christmas bonuses or, for example, group accident insurance.
- We support our employees in the best possible way on their career paths. You can also take advantage of numerous offers from our “Julius Berger Academy”.
- As an IHK-certified “healthy company”, we offer, among other things, an in-house fitness studio with trainers and sports courses, ergonomic workplaces and a JobRad initiative.
How To Apply For Architect / draftsman (m / f / d) as a Revit / BIM specialist
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.