Architect (m / f / d) LP6 / LP7 Recruitment
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Architect (m / f / d) LP6 / LP7, interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as an Architect (m / f / d) LP6 / LP7 in our Architectural Design department in Wiesbaden.
- Architect (m / f / d) LP1-LP5 Recruitment
- Architect / Project Manager (m / f / d) Recruitment
- Scheduler (m/f/x) Job
What are your tasks?
- You will contribute to the development of detailed solutions for a wide variety of finishing trades.
- You create or process tendering and awarding of construction services according to the service phases 6-7 HOAI for new and existing buildings.
- Preparation and participation in the awarding of construction works as well as the compilation of service descriptions and directories are part of your area of responsibility.
- You process our demanding building projects using modern CAD / BIM tools.
What are you bringing with you?
- You have successfully completed a degree in architecture or civil engineering or have completed a civil engineering education.
- Must have at least 3 years of professional experience in the planning and execution of projects (work phases 5-8).
- You have also gained relevant professional experience in tendering and / or construction management.
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and standards as well as MS Office user knowledge and tender programs (RIB iTWO preferred).
- Ideally, you have already gained international work experience.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Interest in teamwork, a confident manner and the willingness to take on responsibility complete your profile.
What do we offer you?
- A job awaits you that offers you many opportunities for further development and assumption of responsibility.
- As a company that is bound by building tariffs, we stand for (site) security, stability and appropriate remuneration.
- We offer extensive social and additional benefits such as company pension schemes, vacation and Christmas bonuses or, for example, group accident insurance.
- We support our employees in the best possible way on their career paths. You can also take advantage of numerous offers from our “Julius Berger Academy”.
- As an IHK-certified “healthy company”, we offer, among other things, an in-house fitness studio with trainers and sports courses, ergonomic workplaces and a JobRad initiative.
How To Apply For Architect (m / f / d) LP6 / LP7
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.