Architect / Project Manager (m / f / d) Recruitment
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Architect / Project Manager (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as an Architect / Project Manager (m / f / d) in our Architectural Design department in Wiesbaden.
- Scheduler (m/f/x) Job
- Technical Controller (m/f/x) Recruitment
- Technical Office Manager (m/f/x) Recruitment
What are your tasks?
- You independently carry out planning and construction projects for demanding, international building construction projects.
- You are the contact person and coordinator of the overall project during the planning process.
- Shall coordinate planning and construction participation and agree with clients and authorities.
- You are also responsible for maintaining the quality, costs, and deadlines of the project.
- You are responsible for leading a planning team.
What are you bringing with you?
- You have a degree in architecture or a comparable subject.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the planning and execution of projects (work phases 1-4 / 5-8).
- Your portfolio also includes many years of experience in planning, coordinating, and implementing complex projects.
- Experience in the use of Autodesk CAD / BIM programs (preferably Autodesk Revit) is part of the knowledge you have acquired.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English as well as a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are characterized by a structured and responsible way of working with a high level of commitment.
- In addition to a flair for design, you also have constructive and technical skills.
- Interest in teamwork, a confident manner, and the willingness to take on responsibility complete your profile.
What do we offer you?
- A job awaits you that offers you many opportunities for further development and assumption of responsibility.
- As a company that is bound by building tariffs, we stand for (site) security, stability, and appropriate remuneration.
- We offer extensive social and additional benefits such as company pension schemes, vacation and Christmas bonuses, or, for example, group accident insurance.
- We support our employees in the best possible way on their career paths. You can also take advantage of numerous offers from our “Julius Berger Academy”.
- As an IHK-certified “healthy company”, we offer, among other things, an in-house fitness studio with trainers and sports courses, ergonomic workplaces, and a JobRad initiative.
How To Apply For Architect / Project Manager (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.